Popular Posts

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Gem from ISTE



I attended my first ISTE conference a few weeks ago.  It is a bit overwhelming the first time. So many attendees, and I was traveling alone so I had to navigate on my own.  The gem I discovered was TCEA.  The Texas Computer Educators Association.  Incredible resource.

The following ebook is written by one of their members.  He is addressing what I spoke about in a previous post--about choosing apps that can be mashed into other apps.



Message from Miguel Guhlin
http://mguhlin.org


" For fun, I decided to create a short free ebook (e.g. ePub, iBook) that summarizes some of the main points of app smashing workshop and blends in an example of digital poetry as I once taught it.
Get a copy of The Definitive App Smasher's Guide...
  • ePub version (best viewed on an iPad in iBooks since it includes audio/video)
  • PDF version (ok, this one has the pictures but not the audio/video, so...)
Have fun and drop a note in the comments!!"


NOTE:  If you do download Miguel's book, do drop him a note.  We are so blessed to be in a profession in which people share their knowledge so generously.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment